New Pilot series concept unveiled
THE EPITOME OF VERSATILITY
It’s always special when you add a new series to your range and we’re delighted to share with you these first images and video of the new Van der Valk Pilot. This crossover motoryacht combines a rugged explorer-like exterior with the comfort, quality and equipment of the premium contemporary yachts. Designed by Cor D Rover and starting at lengths of 23 metres, these all-aluminium beauties offer the best of both worlds, with lots of outdoor space as well as plenty of interior volume.
The Pilot range blends a modern overall appearance with subtle classic touches. The raised pilothouse layout means the wheelhouse is elevated and the forward main deck area set free for other purposes. There’s lots of space particularly on the aft deck for sunbathing as well as the storage of tenders, Jet Skis and other toys.
A wide range of adaptations to the initial 23-metre model are possible. You might, for instance, add a gym in the aft area. Or how about extending the saloon aft to expand the socialising space and create a larger dining area? Here are some of the key highlights:
- Main deck includes 4.90m multifunctional swim platform and crane. Launch the tenders to create a beach club area with terrace and loose furniture.
- Well-appointed lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows. Full-beam owner’s stateroom forward with great sea views and total privacy.
- Elevated pilothouse provides beautiful vista and comfortable hangout space with U-shaped settee. Direct exit to flybridge deck with outdoor helm and co-pilot seat, large wet bar to and spacious sunbathing zone.
- Lower deck guest accommodations with two ensuite twins and spacious VIP.
- Separate crew area with two cabins, bathroom and mess.
For more information about the new Pilot, please click here